Vendor description: ArtCAM Insignia 2009 is part of the ArtCAM family of products and is a unique software program that lets you manufacture high quality 2D products from conceptual sketches or pictures faster.
Enables you to easily manufacture your models with it’s easy to use, highly proficient 2D and 2.5D (V-Bit) machining strategies. You can work directly from your sketches or imported images to build up a multilayered vector model, or use customizable vector libraries.
The flexible machining strategies provide the complete solution for all your 2D and 2.5D CNC needs. Proven solution for many industries including: Sign making, woodworking, Engraving, mold tool engraving.
- Add complex decoration or logos to products to increase their value
- Reduce production costs and improve quality by getting "finished" parts directly off your machine, removing the need for hand finishing
- Increase profit on materials through nesting and toolpath ordering options
- Increases productivity leading to a higher and faster return on your CNC investment
- Get optimum use from the most advanced features
- Create more profit from your CNC investment by increasing its efficiency with better toolpath control
- Better throughput and less down time means you can bid for more work, subcontract for others or have more time for leisure activities
Allows you to produce high quality, detailed and intricate designs and enables you to have shorter delivery times and more competitive pricing.
Demo version of ArtCAM Insignia 2009 will give you complete access to all of the software's features, with the only limitation being that you are unable to save your files.
Vendor by: Delcam
editor | 3/25/2009 | 1395 Views